1. Mix yeast with water in a bowl and set aside.
2. Sift flour and add salt, sugar and baking powder and mix together.
3. Add yoghurt and mix together, then add water with yeast and mix.
4. Form into a dough, by kneading on a floured surface.
Place dough back into bowl and proof in a warm place, covered with a cloth, for 4 hours or
until dough rises well.
6. Preheat oven to 230-240°C. Place 2 trays in oven to heat as well.
7. Divide dough into 6 equal parts and roll into rectangles 6 mm thick.
Before placing the dough into the oven wet fingertips with water and pat very lightly on the
9. Line trays with baking paper before placing naan on top.
10. Bake until golden spots appear and the dough is cooked.
11. Spread hot bread with garlic butter or serve plain.